Sunday, February 12, 2012

3-2-1 Blast Off

Oh man, I have been so busy that scrapbooking and card making have taken a backseat to everything else.  I made this page for my boys who love seeing this "Rocket Man" at the state fair each year.  "Rodney" is a seven foot plus robot.  There is a person (whether it be male or female I have no idea), that is inside of this outfit and works the whole outfit (we noticed him behind the center plate on his chest).  "Rodney" comes riding out on a scooter to the entrance of the fair, walks around and talks to people, the gentleman in the bottom center photo didn't even realize he was talking to him until he walked by.  It was great.  My youngest thought he was so special because each time we saw him "Rodney" would always acknowledge him. 

My inspiration for this page came from the Paper Crafter's Library Monday make-over challenge #13.  Head on over if you have a minute.  I so love Andrea and her team.  Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment