Monday, October 3, 2011

A few of my favorite crafting sites

As a lifelong crafter once said "ideas come from everywhere" I don't think they ever thought that it would come from a computer and from nearly every country.  With that in mind I would like to direct you to a couple of great card/scrapbooking pages Clips-n-Cuts .  I love Vicky Papaioannou's ideas and the fact that she lists out most everything that is used in her creations.  On most weeks she posts a video (right side top of page click the link called "weekend videos") that takes you step by step on how to make a card, if there isn't a video she tries to walk you thru making the card with pictures and directions.  Vicky is also the co-owner of Lilypad Cards.  Both of these sites offer an amazing amount of ideas along with a few giveaways (which is a bonus in my mind - especially if you win one).  Check out a couple of the other sites attached to her web pages remember - ideas come from everywhere.  It really is amazing to me how much we can learn from others.  Happy crafting everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment