Saturday, March 17, 2012

Paper Crafter's Library

Would you like to  Win a One Year Subscription to Paper Crafter’s Library!, then all you have to do is click the link above, follow the directions to be entered and good luck to each and everyone of you.

Just recently I joined the PCL and have found that many of my questions on techniques and products have been answered.  A few friends have asked me if its worth the money my answer is a resounding  "YES", I could easily spend the $20 dollars a month on various magazines, or on how to books but they would not have all of the information that this library has.  If you are a beginning crafter (or as I love to call them newbies) or someone who has been around for years (seasoned vet) there is something for everyone.  take a chance join for a month, stay for 6, or stay until you are ready to leave, there are no commitment contracts just you and your computer.

As always, Happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment