Sunday, February 9, 2014

Thinking of you

Going thru some of my scrapbook/card ideas I found this idea for pattern paper that is busy.  By breaking up the pattern with a little bit of solid color it really does do wonders.  Noticed when I was editing the photo that my spacing was a little off between the strips (hey that is what makes things homemade so unique right?).

The card is a standard 5.5x4.25 inch card, with the fold on top, all of the supplies except the sentiment/embossing powder are from the Simon Says Stamp February 2014 Card kit (these kits sell out fast and sneak peaks at up coming kits are released on the 14th of each month).  The sentiment is from Stampin Up Sincere Salutation set, I love this set because it has a lot of everyday sentiments.

Almost forgot to mention that I used my new Wink of Stella pens on the flowers for a bit of shimmer. 

Hope you enjoyed this card and until next time Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment