Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas presents for the girls

Hope everyone has had a great Holiday so far.  For some of my close friends I made these wonderful picture frames.  Two of them where made in browns, one in teals, blues and green and the last (which is still in work) red, black and white.

The picture frame is 11x16, the larger squares are 2 3/4 inches and the smaller squares are 2 1/2 inches.  The lettering is cut on my cricut and is 1 1/2 inches in whatever style you like (one of these is from the starter cartridge George, the other is from the Hannah Montana cartridge).  Leaf and bird punch are from Stampin up, most of the punches are either EK success or Stampin up.  the words BLISS, ALWAYS, and LOVE were printed on the computer using the Font IMPRINT MT SHADOW size 24.  Ink around the edges is Stampin Up Close to Cocoa.

Thanks to Nancy for loaning me the bird punch and giving me the idea



No comments:

Post a Comment