Thursday, December 27, 2012

Make over Sunday

I recently had this post up and somehow deleted it - oh well here is what I remember of it.

One of my favorite websites that I follow is Clip-n-Cuts, Vicky P is an amazing designer.  She created this card
One of the many things that I have come to learn about our "creative" sides is that we sometimes buy things and never use them, sad but true.  Another favorite creator - Lindsay Weirich (frugal crafter), loves to say "use what you have".  She is so right so with that in mind I took inspiration from Vicky with her "let it snow" trio of penguins and came up with a really cute take on the card (totally my opinion).

 
The snowmen (ok, people) and statement are from CTMH, the background is blue paper and the snow is just a white pen that has been dotted on the paper.  Thanks for visiting and listening to me ramble.  Happy crafting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment